These crunchy, sweet, nut cookies with almond-cashew nut paste you make in no time. You only need three ingredients and they are on the table for you within 15 minutes. In addition, the cookies are full of healthy, good fats and nutrients. What more could you want? The dates provide a delicious sweet taste while the mixed nuts provide a good crunch. An ideal snack for us!
For 2 persons (8 pieces total).
- Blender or Food Processor
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees
- Put all the ingredients in the blender or food processor and mix briefly. It doesn't matter if there are still large pieces of nuts and dates in it, it should become a coarse mixture
- Shape balls of the batter and place on a baking sheet with baking paper
- Press them flat with a fork and bake the cookies for 15 minutes
- If you remove the cookies from the oven, they are still soft, the cookies harden when you let them cool down.