Chunky monkey buckwheat porridge
Chunky monkey buckwheat porridge, doesn't it make you mega curious too? This is a delicious recipe that includes banana. This warm dish is great for the morning, also very healthy! The taste of nuts and chocolate, makes this porridge irresistible! Try it now!
For 1 person.
Approximately 30 minutes.
- 45 gr buckwheat kernels
- 150 ml (vegetable) Milk of your choice
- 2 Dates
- 1 Banana
- Cube of dark chocolate of your choice
- Handful of mixed nuts
- 1 tbsp BioToday Almond Paste
- Stew pan
1. Put the buckwheat kernels and milk in a saucepan and cook, covered, over a low heat.
2. Stir occasionally to prevent burning. Meanwhile, cut the dates into small pieces and add to the porridge after 15 minutes.
3. After about 20 minutes the buckwheat is soft and you have a thick porridge. Is this not the case? Then add some more milk and cook a little more.
4. Add half of the banana to the porridge and mash. Break the chocolate and nuts into small pieces and mix them into the porridge.
5. Put the porridge in a bowl and finish off with the remaining banana and almond paste.