Spring is already on its way and the nice weather is coming again. We are very excited about seasonal dishes! This lentil curry with pumpkin can not be missed during an evening of cocooning. Snuggle up on the couch with a delicious bowl of healthy comfort food!
About 30 minutes.
- 200 mlBioToday coconut milk
- 300 g lentils
- 2 tbsp yellow curry paste
- 250 gBioToday lentil curry spread
- 1 orange pumpkin
- 1 tsp sambal
- 50 g pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbspBioToday sesame oil
- 1 tbspBioToday pumpkin seed paste
- 35 gBioToday boullion powder vegetable
- 300 g quinoa
- 75 g BioToday lentil crisps
- 50 g peanuts
- 60 mild sprouts
- 85 g rocket salad
- Food processor
- Stew pot
- Cooking pan
- Cut the pumpkin into small pieces. Steam in a steamer for 15 minutes.
- Bring the stock to the boil. Add the quinoa and boil for 12 min. Drain the quinoa.
- Pour the coconut milk, curry spread and curry paste together in a saucepan. Add the lentils and heat the curry slowly.
- In a food processor, blend the sambal, sesame oil and pumpkin seed paste to a smooth paste.
- Remove the pumpkin from the steamer and mix with the creamed paste and pumpkin seeds.
- Divide the quinoa, curry, pumpkin, sprouts, arugula and peanuts among four bowls.
- Serve with a bowl of crunchy lentil chips.
Note: our recipes are responsible, organic and without refined sugars!