Halloumi salad with grilled peach (@yourmealplanners)
With a very special dressing, namely based on kelp! Kelp? Kelp is actually a seaweed, you can see it as a kind of subgroup. Kelp is full of antioxidants, magnesium, vitamins A, C, and E. So it's not bad to add it to a smoothie, salad dressing or just a little powder through your yogurt bowl. Kelp can be found here in our webshop or in the larger Jumbo or Plus stores!
For 2 persons
- 150 grams chickpeas
- 225 grams halloumi
- approx. 10 green asparagus
- 2 peaches
- 75 grams corn salad
- About 2 tablespoons capers
Required: grill pan or machine
1. Cut the peaches into wedges, the halloumi into thin slices and the asparagus into pieces about 3 inches long.
2. Heat the grill pan or your appliance and begin grilling the peaches. You do this without using oil. Grill the peaches about 2 minutes per side until there are nice stripes on both sides.
3. Meanwhile, rinse the chickpeas in a colander and drain well.
4. When the peaches are ready, start grilling the asparagus. Do this in a little olive oil and add some salt and pepper to taste. Also grill the asparagus about 2 minutes per side.
5. Finally you grill the halloumi. You can do this in the same pan as the asparagus and then you don't need to add more oil. Grill the halloumi until they turn a nice golden brown.
6. Meanwhile, mix the ingredients for the dressing to a nice smooth dressing.
7. Place all ingredients in a large salad bowl and serve with the dressing. Before serving, it is nice to chop the halloumi and peaches a little finer.
Enjoy your meal!