- hand blender with chopper or food processor
For 2 persons
- 200 grams fresh gnocchi
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 150 grams peas (frozen)
- 200 grams fresh spinach
- 2 tbs (vegetable) oats frache
- Smaakt pine nuts and/or pistachios for garnish
For the pesto:
- 30 grams Smaakt pine nuts
- 2 tbs RAW linseed oil
- 2 tbs or more extra virgin olive oil
- 20 – 30 grams of fresh basil (about 1 plant)
- Pinch of black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tbs RAW Chlorella powder
First make the pesto by mixing all the ingredients in your food processor or use your immersion blender with a food processor. Mix into a nice pesto, it may be slightly thicker. When reheating, oat frache still gets through, causing it to thin.
Finely chop the onion, peel the garlic and have the garlic press ready.
Prepare the gnocchi according to package directions. It only needs to cook for a very short time. Then drain.
Heat a large frying pan with a dash of oil and fry the onion for about 2 minutes. Then add the spinach in parts and stir regularly until all the spinach has wilted. Then add the peas and heat through.
Now put a second frying pan on the fire with a small dash of oil. When the oil is hot, put the gnocchi in the pan and fry them for about 4 minutes over medium heat until they turn light brown. Turn regularly.
When the spinach has shrunk and the peas have been frying for a while, add the pesto together with the oats frache. Mix everything well.
Finally, add the fried gnocchi and mix well.
Ladle into two deep plates and garnish with additional fresh basil leaves, pistachios and pine nuts.
Looking for another tasty pasta recipe? Then take a look at this PURE PASTA recipe, packed with delicious vegetables.
ENJOY YOUR DINNER!