Baked potato is the perfect recipe for any occasion. Make a special and delicious dish in no time. The soy yogurt and oatly creme fraiche give the baked potato a fresh taste. This delicious recipe is also vegan, so enjoy twice!
- Preparation: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 60+ minutes
Ingredients for 4 potatoes:
- 1 batch of fansie food chili sin carne recipe
- 4 large potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 100 grams oatly crème frache
- 100 grams of soy yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons BioToday nutritional yeast flakes
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees.
- Clean the potatoes with warm water and possibly a sponge. If you prefer not to eat the skin, remove it with a vegetable peeler.
- Pat the potatoes dry, grease them with a little oil and prick a few holes with a fork or knife.
- Place them in the oven for 45-65 minutes. The bigger the potato, the longer in the oven.
- Check after 45 minutes with a sharp knife, if it goes easily through the whole potato, they are done.
- Cut the potato open crosswise and scoop in a few tablespoons of the chili.
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl and serve on top.
- Serve with fresh parsley or other herbs, if desired.
- Tip: Make extra of the chili, you can freeze it in containers and then you have chili whenever you want.
This recipe is made by Fansiefood, take a look at her website for inspiration!