Start your day in a delicious and healthy way with a Tropical Breakfast Bowl. This way you get your vitamins and you are well satiated. The combination of the different tropical fruits is so good! That, together with Granola Banana Bread, makes a rich breakfast that will benefit you all day long.
Ingredients Tropical Breakfast Bowl:
- 2 bananas (frozen and sliced)
- 1 mango
- 4 tablespoons Abbot Kinney's coco start mango
- 4 tablespoons Smaakt High fibre muesli
- 1 tablespoon BioToday grated coconut
- 1 passion fruit
Preparation method Tropical Breakfast Bowl:
- Cut half of the mango into large cubes and the other half into small cubes.
- Puree the chunks of mango into a smooth sauce.
- Place the frozen banana slices in a narrow measuring cup and mash together with the coconut yogurt. (note that the hand blender has an ice crusher function).
- Divide the ice cream between two bowls. If the ice cream is still too soft, put it in the freezer for a while.
- Divide the muesli and small cubes of mango over the ice. Finish with the grated coconut, mango sauce and passion fruit pulp.