When you don't have a lot of time but want to put a nice meal on the table, Cappelletti is a nice idea. This stuffed pasta doesn't need much more than a sauce to satisfy a full meal. Because of the vegetable filling, this pasta can be combined with an awful lot of different sauces. In this case we choose a vegan version with mushrooms and turmeric. This pasta is not only delicious but also full of nutritional substances for your body. Very tasty!
For 2-3 persons.
- 1 pack Cappelletti with vegetables
- 1 red onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 250 ml (vegetable) cream
- 250 g chestnut mushrooms
- 1 cube of mushroom stock
- A bunch of fresh thyme
- Pepper and salt
- Olive oil
- Cooking pan
Preparation method Cappelletti
1. Chop the onion and finely chop the garlic. Brush the mushrooms clean and then cut into slices
2. Fry the garlic and onion in a dash of olive oil and then fry the mushrooms for a few minutes. Crumble the bouillon cube over the pan and then pour the cream and 200 ml of water over it. Finally, stir in the turmeric and let everything simmer on a low heat. In this way you cook the sauce and get a thicker sauce. Finally, season to taste with pepper and a little extra salt, if desired.
3. Meanwhile, cook the pasta in plenty of boiling water with a little salt for 12-15 minutes
4. Mix the cappelletti with the sauce and divide among the plates. Finally, garnish with fresh thyme