Also, for these few sunny days, we are happy to give you inspiration for a fresh granita with our organic flower honey. It will take you a few hours of patience, but it's definitely worth it!
For 4 persons.
Approx. 20 minutes + 3 hours waiting time.
- For the granita, mix the carrot juice with 1 tbsp honey. A granita should not be too sweet, then it does not freeze properly. You make it sweeter with the honey before serving to taste.
- Pour the mixture into a large container and put in the freezer for at least 3 hours. Stir every half hour with a fork.
- Mix the yogurt with 3 tbsp honey. Pour into a large container and put in the freezer for at least 3 hours. Stir every half hour with a fork. Store in the freezer until use.
- Divide the two granitas between chilled glasses.
- Drip honey over it to taste and sprinkle the puffed grains over it. Serve immediately.