These energy balls with spirulina powder are a real RAW power snack. They are packed with fiber and vegetable proteins. Delicious taste and the addition of spirulina powder slightly different than you are used to. Ideal as a snack before sports or just for that little bit of extra power after a long working day. Did you know that these energy balls are completely vegan and free from gluten and soy? This way almost everyone can enjoy it!
- food processor
- 10 minutes
- 30 minutes rest time
INGREDIENTS (for 1 bowl)
- 125 g pistachios, shelled
- 250 g Medjoul dates
- 75 g cashew nuts
- 75 g almonds
- 3 tbsp grated coconut
- 1 1/2 tsp RAW Spirulina powder
- A pinch of salt
- Place half of the pistachios in the food processor and grind them into pieces. Make sure you don't grind all the way through. Place the pistachio pieces in a bowl.
- Pit the dates. Check if the dates are soft. Are they still a little hard? Then put them in some boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Place the dates with the cashew nuts, almonds, grated coconut, spirulina powder, salt and the other half of the pistachios in the food processor and blend until firm and sticky.
- Add more nuts if it is too sticky and add extra dates or some water if it is too dry.
- Roll from the mass 12 to 15 balls and place them on a plate. Roll the balls one by one through the pistachio pieces and put them back on the plate.
- Place the balls in the fridge for about 30 minutes to firm up. Then you can attack right away!