A nice piece of banana bread is always in order. Delicious for breakfast and lunch, but also delicious as a snack. Banana bread is ideal for using up your old bananas. That way nothing is thrown away. Thanks to the minimal sugar, banana bread can almost be called healthy. And it's a minimal table and time until you have a deliciously scented snack on a minimal table.
Ingredients for 1 banana bread
- 3 ripe bananas (and consistency 1 extra for the banana bread) Tastes Cashew nuts
- 3 eggs
- 100 g Smaakt Almond Flour
- 150 g Smaakt Oatmeal (finely ground oatmeal)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 tbsp Flavors Broken linseed
- Handful of unsalted nuts
- 1 tbsp honing
- pinch of salt
Preparation method Banana bread with linseed
1.Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2. Mash the bananas in a large bowl and then mix with the almond flour, oat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, honey and a pinch of salt to a happy batter
3. Then add the eggs one by one and mix everything well for a few minutes
4. Finally, add the linseed, nuts and honey and pour the batter into a greased cake tin. If you want to put another banana on the top of the cake, cut another banana in half and place it on top of the cake
5. Bake the cake in the oven for about 45 minutes in the center of the oven. To check whether the cake is fully cooked, pierce the cake with a skewer. If the skewer comes out clean, your cake is completely cooked
6. Even let the cake cool down before you take it out of the mold. Then you can enjoy your freshly baked cake!
Would you rather not use eggs for a vegan version? Then you can replace the 3 eggs by mixing 3 tablespoons of broken linseed with 6 tablespoons of water. Even let this soak before making the cake and then add it to the batter. If you do this you don't have to add extra flaxseed as in this recipe.