The mug cake is a real Instagram hit. Simply put, it's a cake in a mug. This mug cake tastes like a carrot cake and is also super healthy! The applesauce makes the cake nice and sticky and the oats provide a long-lasting feeling of satiety so that you can continue on for a long time. A breakfast for good energy!
Preparation 30 minutes • ingredients for 1 person
- 90 grams steamed sweet potato
- 50 grams grated carrot
- 30 grams Smaakt whole grain oat flour- 100 grams of soy quark
- 2 tablespoons applesauce
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon gingerbread spices
- 2 Smaakt dates cut into pieces
That's how you make it
1. Preheat the oven to 185 degrees.
2. Mash the sweet potato and mix in the soy quark, maple syrup and applesauce.
3. Mix the oat flour with the baking powder and gingerbread spices and add these dry ingredients to the wet. Stir until smooth.
4. Mix in the dates, walnuts and grated carrot.
5. Pour into an ovenproof dish (lined with baking paper) and bake for 20 minutes at 185 degrees