Tempeh is made from soy, just like tofu. Only with tempeh are the soybeans fermented. The fermentation process creates good bacteria that have a positive effect on the intestinal flora. For this reason, tempeh is often easier to digest. The tempeh absorbs the flavors of the coconut curry sauce well. Add fresh vegetables and you have a delicious meal!
Preparation 20-30 minutes, ingredients for 2 persons
- 2 tablespoons Smaakt olive oil- 1 red onion finely chopped- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 1 bell pepper
- 100 grams of cherry tomatoes
- 100 grams of spinach
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 150 grams Smaakt tempeh- 2 tablespoons curry powder- 1 lime
- Fresh coriander
- Pepper and salt
That's how you make it
1. Cook the soba noodles as described on the package.
2. Saute the onion in a pan with olive oil until translucent, then add the garlic and tempeh. Bake this until the tempeh gets a golden edge.
3. Then add the bell pepper, cherry tomatoes and herbs and let it fry well.
4. Pour in the coconut milk and let everything simmer for a while. Finally add the spinach and when it is cooked, mix in the noodles.
5. Top with lime and fresh coriander. Season with salt and pepper.