VEGAN CHERRY CHOCOLATE PIE
A combination of cherries and chocolate: you can't go wrong! Especially in a healthy vegetable, free of refined sugars, with a pure molded, pudding-like filling. Every day becomes a party with this vegan cherry chocolate cake!
Ingredients for 8 servings:
- 100 grams almond flour
- 75 grams spelled flour
- 10 grams of cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- 25 grams of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
For the filling:
- 200 grams cherries, frozen (take them out of the freezer 30 minutes in advance)
- 200 ml coconut milk (can)
- 60 ml maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Bourbon vanilla powder
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 sachet of agar (7 grams)
cake tin (20 cm)
Preparation method vegan cherry chocolate cake:
- Place the almond flour, spelled flour, cocoa powder and salt in a food processor and mix. Add the coconut oil and mix again. Run the food processor and add the maple syrup and 2 tablespoons water by spoon.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a cake tin with baking paper or grease it and dust with flour. Cover the bottom with the dough. Press well in general. Poke a few holes in the bottom of the dough with a fork. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes and let it cool completely.
- Place all ingredients for the filling in a blender and blend on high speed until smooth. Pour the mixture into a saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring occasionally. Simmer for 1 minute (don't skip this step or the agar will not activate), then remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Pour the cooled filling over the bottom and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to firm up.
- Decorate with cocoa nibs and popped quinoa, cut into pieces and enjoy!