Mock-tail time! Whether you're looking for a tasty mocktail for a party or just for some refreshment, this strawberry-lime mocktail is always good! It is wonderfully sweet because of the strawberries and our maple syrup. Without alcohol, but just as tasty and festive. cheers!
Ingredients Strawberry-lime Preparation method
Ingredients Strawberry-lime mocktails for 3 mocktails
- 150 grams frozen strawberry
- 30 ml BioToday maple syrup
- 12 mint leaves
- Juice of 1.5 lime
- 600 ml sparkling water
- ice cubes
- Let the frozen strawberries thaw. Mix the maple syrup with 30 ml of boiled water, so that the maple syrup dissolves well in the mocktail, and let it cool.
- Place the strawberry in a blender along with the mint leaves and lime juice and blend until smooth.
- Divide the strawberry puree and maple syrup between 3 glasses, fill the glasses with ice cubes, fill the glasses with sparkling water and stir with a straw.
- Serve the mocktails with some fresh mint leaves, strawberry slices and lime wedges.