Cookies are always popular with us! Great to take along as a snack on the go. These vegan nut cookies with chocolate pieces are also delicious with a cup of tea or coffee, or at any other time of the day. The combination of the multiple nut spreads in this recipe is what makes the cookies so delicious. Curious about the recipe? Read on quickly!
For 5 cookies.
15 to 20 minutes.
- 160 grams of peanut butter
- 60 grams BioToday hazelnut spread or other nut spread
- 80 grams BioToday coconut blossom sugar
- 50 grams dark chocolate pieces
- 30 grams almond flour
- 50 grams whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tablespoons vegetable milk (a little more if the peanut butter is not creamy)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add all wet ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Take 5 balls from the dough and press them onto the baking sheet.
- Bake the cakes in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool down and enjoy!
Your cookies are ready, enjoy!