Who doesn't want to eat pie for breakfast? This kiwi breakfast cake is a healthy version, packed with protein, vitamins and antioxidants. The dates and agave syrup provide a nice sweet taste for the best start to your day!
20 - 25 minutes.
- 2 sheets of gelatine
- 400 ml Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Matcha powder
- Cacao nibs
- Food processor
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
- Preheat your oven to 170 degrees.
- Mix the oat flakes with the dates, Agave syrup and coconut oil (melted) in a food processor to a compact mix.
- Take a baking tray with baking paper. Make a base of the mix and press down well.
- Put in the oven for 8 minutes and let the bottom cool down.
- Put your gelatin leaves in cold water (10 minutes)
- Take half of the yogurt and add the green matcha. Stir well +1 gelatin leaf (dissolve this first in at least some hot water) Fill your bottom with the green yogurt.
- Do the same with the remaining yogurt but without the matcha. The white layer on top of the green.
- Set aside cold for a few hours and serve with cacao nibs and kiwi.
Your kiwi breakfast cake is ready, enjoy!