This tropical mocktail has everything you want on a summer day. And since it has no alcohol, the kids can enjoy it too. Cheers to the sun! (pssst, and if mom or dad still want a dash of rum in it, you can always do that of course)
Approximately 5 minutes.
- Ice cubes
- 140 g canned pineapple pieces (without juice)
- 30 ml organic creamy coconut milk
- 1 tbsp sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 200 ml Smaakt Apple Juice(chilled)
- Fresh pineapple to garnish (optional)
- Food processor
- Cocktail glasses
Preparation Piña colada
1. Fill the glasses with ice cubes.
2. Put the pineapple, coconut milk and condensed coconut milk together with the
apple juice in a food processor or blender. Puree smooth.
3. Pour the piña colada with the ice cubes. Garnish with fresh pineapple, if desired. Serve