- Supplied by de Smaakspecialist
- With respect and love for humans, animals and nature
- Free shipping from € 25, - in NL (PostNL)
- Minimum order value €15 -
Anderen kochten ook
ABOUT BIOTODAY MATCHA POWDER
Matcha is a Japanese green tea. But it is one of a kind. The special thing about matcha is that the complete tealeaf is used, whereas with ‘regular tea’, there is always something left behind in your teabag. This is why matcha cosists of 10 to 15 times more nutrients than regular green tea. Matcha is produced by grounding the leafs of the tea plant into powder. When you are having a cup matcha, you drink 100% of the available nutrients. You can also
use matcha powder in your breakfast, sweet bakeries, desserts or pancakes.
• Free from artificial additives
• Japanese green tea leaves crushed to powder
• You drink 100% of the available nutrients
• Also good for breakfast or sweet bakings
Rich in folic acid
Berding: 1 teaspoon (1.5gr) per consumption, add a dash of hot water (70gr) and stir well. Once the water has mixed well with the powder, add more water until your cup is full. Stir well until the powder is completely dissolved. You can adjust the dosage to your own taste.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..