It's time for another delicious no-bake cake recipe! This no-bake white chocolate cheesecake with cranberry compote is the perfect dessert for the holidays! This no-bake white chocolate cheesecake does not need to be in the oven, because it goes in the fridge. So ideal! The cake is topped with a delicious cranberry compote that together provide a taste explosion. Do you want to serve your guests with a delicious dessert during the holidays? Then read on quickly!
- hand mixer
- baking paper
- wedge shape (20 cm diameter)
Ingredients No-bake white chocolate cheescake
For 8 to 10 dots
- 8 BioToday speculoos biscuits (165 grams)
- 65 grams of butter
- 3 sheets of gelatin
- 300 grams of cream cheese
- 100 grams of Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 100 ml whipped cream
- 150 grams of white chocolate chips
- Line the bottom of the springform pan with baking paper.
- Place the cookies in a food processor and grind fine. Then melt the butter in a pan. Place the biscuit crumbs in a bowl and stir in the melted butter. Divide this mixture over the bottom of the springform and press well and evenly with the back of a spoon. Place the springform pan in the fridge for a while.
- Soak the gelatine leaves in a bowl with cold water and melt the white chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Place the cream cheese, Greek yogurt and vanilla essence in a bowl and beat with a hand mixer until fluffy.
- In a saucepan, heat 2 tbsp of the whipping cream together with the squeezed gelatine leaves until it dissolves. Whip the rest of the whipping cream until stiff.
- Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and mix. Gradually add the gelatin and then the white chocolate. Mix well. Make sure that both of these have cooled down a bit otherwise it will curdle.
- Pour the filling over the bottom. Smooth with a spoon and put the cake in the fridge overnight.
- The next day, divide the cranberry compote over it, grate over some white chocolate and cut into wedges. The cake can be kept in the fridge for a while, so you can store the cake in advance. Finally, spread the cranberry compote on top only when serving.
- 340 grams of fresh cranberries
- 75 ml BioToday maple syrup
- 125ml water
- Juice + zest zest of 1 orange
- 0.5 tsp cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and place over low heat.
- Let the cranberry compote simmer for about 10 to 12 minutes and keep stirring regularly. The longer you cook it, the finer the compote will be. Cranberry should be slightly sour, taste and add some extra maple syrup if desired.
- Let the compote cool completely and then store it in a sealed jar or container in the refrigerator.
- The compote can be used with your yogurt, oatmeal, Christmas dinner or on a delicious cheesecake with white chocolate.