Pancakes, who doesn't love them? Often we quickly opt for sweet toppings on our pancakes, but vary with savory toppings as well. This savory pancake with spinach, feta and nut spread is the perfect combo between sweet flavors and savory toppings. This pancake is just as easy, but provides a surprising taste. It's a change from those pancakes with syrup and powdered sugar (and a lot healthier, too!). After this pancake you never want to go back to that sweet topping, believe us!
For 2 people.
- 100 gr Whole wheat flour
- 200 ml (vegetable) Milk
- 1 egg
- 1 jar BioToday roasted nut paste
- Handful of spinach
- 30 gr Feta
- Oil for frying (Smaakt olive oil)
- Frying pan
- Put the flour, milk and egg in a bowl and mix into a smooth pancake batter.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and fry some pancakes golden brown on both sides.
- Spread the pancakes with the nut butter, top with the spinach and finally sprinkle the feta on top.
- Fold the pancake and enjoy!