Looking for a tasty salad for lunch or dinner? Then this delicious salad with apple cider vinegar dressing is a must! This salad has everything you are looking for. It has a sweet and fresh taste due to the dressing, lots of vegetables, fruit and walnuts that provide a bite and feta cheese as a topping. All the flavors go together perfectly and that's what makes this salad so delicious! In addition, it is also ready very quickly, so try it soon!
Ingredients person Salad with apple cider vinegar dressing
- Salad bowl
- Cutting board and knife
Ingredients for 1 person Salad with apple cider vinegar dressing
- 1 fennel bulb
- 1 apple
- 0.5 red onion
- 75 grams of mixed salad
- 30 grams of feta cheese (or vegan alternative to white Greek cheese)
- 15 grams of walnuts
- 15 grams dried cranberry
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
Dressing (more options)
- 80 ml BioToday apple cider vinegar
- 80 ml BioToday no bee honey
- 80 ml (vegan) mayonnaise
- 40 grams of mustard
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Wash the fennel, cut a slice off the bottom and cut off the stems. Cut the fennel in half, remove the hard core and cut into thin strips. Cut the apple into quarters, remove the core and cut the apple into thin wedges. Cut the red onion into half rings.
- Place the lettuce, fennel, onion and apple wedges in a bowl. Crumble the feta over the salad and divide the walnuts, cranberry and pumpkin seeds over the salad.
- Make a dressing by putting all the dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisking together with a whisk.
- Serve the salad with some of the dressing. Keep the rest of the dressing sealed in the fridge, delicious with various salads.