Fancy a responsible, but also sweet breakfast with delicious flavors? Then French toast is a delicious solution for your morning! Whether you're busy or not, French toast is ready in a jiffy. These French toast recipes put a slightly different spin on the traditional French toast we are all familiar with. This recipe is full of delicious flavors that give you that little bit of power you need to get through your busy day. With this recipe you will have enough energy for the time being. The French toast is on the table within minutes and you can add your own favorite fresh fruit to give it a fresh taste. Also delicious on the plate of the children!
4 French toast.
Approximately 5 minutes.
For 4 pieces
- 200 ml vegetable milk
- 2 tbsp oatmeal
- 4 Brown bread slices
- 2 tbsp BioToday cashew-hazelnut spread
- 2 tbsp BioToday light agave syrup
- Fresh fruit of choice
- Oil to bake in
- Bowl / deep plate
- Frying pan
- Put the milk and flour in a deep dish and mix.
- Put the slices of bread through the mixture and leave for half a minute.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and fry the French toast on both sides until golden brown.
- Finish the French toast with agave syrup, cashew-hazelnut spread and fresh fruit.